Men’s basketball schedule completed

After originally being announced in June, the rest of the 2013-14 men’s basketball schedule has been revealed.

The dates and locations of most non-conference games had been announced, but no dates for conference matchups, nor had any game times been known.

Only four of 30 games (at Pennsylvania, at Towson, Texas Southern and LIU-Brooklyn) will not be nationally televised. The 26 nationally televised regular season games is a record for Temple.

The Owls will play every American Athletic Conference team twice in the regular season: once at the Liacouras Center and once at the opponent’s home arena for a total of 18 games. They begin conference play at Rutgers on New Year’s Day 2014 at 8 p.m.

Defending national champion Louisville comes to Philadelphia on Thursday, Feb. 13 for a 7 p.m. game that will be televised on either ESPN or ESPN2. Temple will also host Memphis on Saturday, Jan. 11 at 3 p.m. and Connecticut on Thursday, Feb. 20 at 9 p.m. Both the Louisville and UConn matchups will be televised on either ESPN or ESPN, and Memphis game will be on ESPN2.

The one non-conference matchup that was not given a date in the previous release was with Villanova. The Wildcats will make the short trip to North Philadelphia for a game on Saturday, Feb 1. The game time has not yet been announced.

Temple will definitely play one game on ESPN’s flagship network. The matchup against La Salle, on Saturday, Jan. 18 at noon, will be part of ESPN’s College GameDay tour.

Click here for the full, updated schedule.